A one of a kind lipless crankbait built “musky size”!
BODY: Solid Plastic Through Wire Construction
ACTION: Lipless crankbait
• A slower sink rate than other lipless crankbaits (about 1 1/2 feet per second)
• One-piece double line tie to achieve different actions and depths
• Three separate rattle chambers for different sounds and vibrations that are a little more subtle than other baits
• A weight insert to add weight for a faster sink rate. Weights are sold separately. See the Weight Sets page.
• Rotated belly hook hanger for better hooking and less hook rash
• Can be jigged by adding weight.
RUGGED BAIT CONSTRUCTION:
• Through-wire construction
• 2 coats of primer
• Molded eyes
• Wolverine stainless triple split rings
• Eagle Claw 774 hooks
• Multiple coats of epoxy
SEE IT IN ACTION:
JIGGING THE BARBARIAN:
TROLLING THE BARBARIAN:
HEAR THOSE RATTLES:
BARBARIAN AND BARBARIAN ST FEATURES: