A one of a kind lipless crankbait built “musky size”!
BODY: Solid Plastic Through Wire Construction
ACTION: Lipless crankbait
• A slower sink rate than other lipless crankbaits.
• Replaceable soft tail that is turned onto a heavy-duty, custom-made spring with a centering pin for easy installation. For best action, the tail should point down as pictured. If the bait runs to one side or the other, make sure the tail is turned on straight. Go to the Barbarian ST Tail page to purchase additional tails.
• One-piece double line tie to achieve different actions and depths.
• Three separate rattle chambers for different sounds and vibrations that are a little more subtle than other baits.
• A weight insert to add weight for a faster sink rate. Weights are sold separately. See the Weight Sets page.
• Rotated belly hook hanger for better hooking and less hook rash.
• Can be jigged by adding weight.
RUGGED BAIT CONSTRUCTION:
• Through-wire construction
• 2 coats of primer
• Molded eyes
• Wolverine stainless triple split rings
• Eagle Claw 774 4/0 hooks
• Multiple coats of epoxy
SEE IT IN ACTION:
JIGGING – This Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST
TROLLING – This Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST
HEAR THOSE RATTLES – This Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST
BARBARIAN AND BARBARIAN ST FEATURES: