A one of a kind lipless crankbait built “musky size”!
BODY: Solid Plastic Through Wire Construction
ACTION: Lipless crankbait
• A slower sink rate than other lipless crankbaits.
• Replaceable soft tail that is turned onto a heavy-duty, custom-made spring with a centering pin for easy installation.
• One-piece double line tie to achieve different actions and depths.
• Three separate rattle chambers for different sounds and vibrations that are a little more subtle than other baits.
• A weight insert to add weight for a faster sink rate. Weights are sold separately. See the Weight Sets page.
• Rotated belly hook hanger for better hooking and less hook rash.
• Can be jigged by adding weight.
RUGGED BAIT CONSTRUCTION:
• Through-wire construction
• 2 coats of primer
• Molded eyes
• Wolverine stainless triple split rings
• Eagle Claw 774 4/0 hooks
• Multiple coats of epoxy
SEE IT IN ACTION:
JIGGING – This Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST
TROLLING – This Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST
HEAR THOSE RATTLES – This Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST