A one of a kind lipless crankbait built “musky size”
BODY: Solid Plastic Through Wire Construction
ACTION: Lipless crankbait
The Barbarian ST is a lipless crankbait that has a slower sink rate than other lipless crankbaits. Unique features include:
– A replaceable soft tail that is turned onto a heavy-duty, custom-made spring with a centering pin for easy installation
– A one piece double line tie to achieve different actions and depths
– Three separate rattle chambers for different sounds and vibrations that are a little more subtle than other baits
– A weight insert to add weight for a faster sink rate. Weights are sold separately. See the Weight Sets page.
– A rotated belly hook hanger for better hooking and less hook rash
See it in Action
Hear the Rattles (this Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST)
Trolling (this Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST)
Jigging (this Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST)
Rugged Bait Construction
- Through-wire construction
- 2 coats of primer
- Molded eyes
- Wolverine stainless triple split rings
- Eagle Claw 774 4/0 hooks
- Multiple coats of epoxy
- Length: 9.75″ (nose to end of tail)
- Weight: 5.0 ounces
The price includes one tail. On the order form, indicate both the color of the body and color of the tail that you want.
Additional tails are $2.00 each.